Join the Team at Werner O’Meara & Co.
Careers at Werner O'Meara and Company
Werner, O’Meara and Company was founded in 1999 and has enjoyed a long-standing reputation as a top-tier accounting firm, providing personal and business tax services with an emphasis on exceptional client care. Our growth and success are attributable to our collaborative work environment and the talent, integrity, and experience of our team members. We are always looking for qualified professionals who truly enjoy accounting and have a passion for helping clients and their businesses succeed.
We prioritize making our company a great place to establish yourself and build your career by providing competitive wages, a generous benefit package, and state-of-the-art technology. We are located right off of the I-5 corridor in Lynnwood, making commuting and parking easier than ever.
Our open-door policy encourages all employees to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of partners and senior staff. From the start, your supervisor will ensure you have the resources you need to take on new challenges and become a vital member of our team.
If you are an accountant who is interested in exploring your talent and finding your niche, we want to hear from you!
POSITION: Staff or Senior Accountant
- Must be passionate about public accounting
- Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Current CPA license required
- 2+ years’ experience preparing tax returns in a small to medium public accounting firm
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with ProFx Engagement preferred
- Ability to manage workload effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain excellent client relationships
- Desire to develop new client relationships
- Strong team ethic
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work remotely and in-person
- Must easily adapt to new technologies and process changes
We offer: • Competitive salary • Full benefits (Health insurance, SIMPLE Contributions, PTO/Holidays) • Convenient location • Paid CPE • WSCPA and AICPA memberships • Challenging projects • Work closely with partners • Advancement opportunity • Minimal overtime requirements outside of busy season • Free Parking • Minimal travel requirements • New client bonuses • State-of-the-art technology • Free staff lunch every Wednesday
Please email resume and cover letter to admin@wernercpacom. Cover letter MUST include salary requirements.
Please note, we have a small office and require all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated.